Sunday, October 11, 2009

Obama wins Nobel Prize


I don't believe when I see Barak Obama wins Nobel Peace  Prize this year, but it is the truth. Obama breaks all record. He is the first Afro-American president in the U.S.A. Now he gets the Nobel prize. He creates a new climate in international politics. Obama takes many controversial decision as a American President. He wins Nobel Peace Prize, it is also very controversial. Many people don't like him but he is my hero. I think he deserves the prize.

4 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I just wrote a posting on the exact same subject, Abdin. Read mine when you get a chance and tell me what you think.

Jeffeny Gutierrez Luna said...

I want to know why is him runnig in the first pic. Well, I think he wants to win the best runner award.

yurie choi* said...

Is Obama your hero? I agree that Obama tries to innovate to make America prosper all the time. However,there are some controvertial problems about why he won the Nobel Peace Prize in the U.S even though other countries congratulate him on what he did so far. Actually I also support Obama,but this time I have no idea why he got that prize. He is a definitely good president, but I think that has
nothing to do with Nobel Peace Prize.

Onjon Abdin said...

Yuri I tell you Obama is perfect for Nobel Peace Prize because there was no hard contestant in this year.