Thursday, October 22, 2009

Elaine Soffere

Tomorrow I will go to college, but may be I will pass a bad bay. Tomorrow is the last day of your class with us. I wish this is my one and only LINCC program class. If I want to join your class, it may be  impossible. I miss you very much as a teacher or as a friend. Last few days u write on the board last blogging, but I think  , this is the start of my blogging. I wish, you read my blog after ten years later. If I will  successful, tell your grandchildren he was my student. He took his first class in the U.S.A. in my class. Thanks again for be a good teacher.

When I first came in class in NCC, I don't think. I  will get a good teacher, I was  very worried about teacher and class, but I successfully pass the half of the semester.
I Missssssssssssssssssssssssssssss You.................

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed the class so much, Abdin. I'll miss you, too! I'll probably still see you every day anyway, though. Come and visit often. In addition, if enough people want to keep up the blog, maybe I will keep it active. We can talk about that tomorrow.