Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Speech tomorrow

            Tomorrow I am going to give my speech about collecting phone card and coin. I am very excited for this, but I'm afraid about this. 5 years ago I practiced one month for a speech but one plane broke down all of my hopes. After that i never give any speech in any where. Now I want to give a speech in front of all from different countries. Fabiola , Gorge, Sujin & Yuri already gave their speech in front of all. I think they did very well. But I want to make my one best. Oh ! One thing i forget to tell you .. One request to all .....


"IF MY SPEECH IS BAD PLEASE DON'T THROW ANY THING TO ME"

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm sure it will be great. I'll tie everyone's hands behind their backs so that they won't be able to throw anything! See you tomorrow.

Jeffeny Gutierrez Luna said...

You did a good speech.

yurie choi* said...

Bring your South Korea bill to class! I'm curious. hehe
I can give you Korea coin if you want :-)
Do you have a face book Id!?
I just started face book. Let me know you ID!