Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Angle

I am going to tell everyone about a Little Angle. His name is Affan. He is only 3 years old. He is my one & only nephew. He is now in Singapore with his parents. I miss him very much. Everyday I talk with him in yahoo messenger. We are doing video call  to each other. That's why I can see him everyday. When we lived with each other he always came to me and say something was happening. He saved my room from other.  One day one of my cousin slept at my room . when Affan saw this he shouted and say Onjon( he call me in this name) who slept in you room. My cousin shocked and say sorry i never come in your Onjon's room. I have many toys in my room. He have a lot of toys but he wants to play with my toys.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Your nephew is adorable, and he obviously loves you very much! I can see why you miss him. My favorite picture is the one where he's wearing cool sunglasses.

By the way, I hope you enjoy your holiday this weekend.

yurie choi* said...

He is so cute!!! Does He even enjoy badminton???

Onjon Abdin said...

yaa He love Badminton, that's why he use two racket. He loves to hit everyone using this.....