Saturday, September 5, 2009

About me

Hi this is Abdin!
Oh my full name is Md Fokrul Abdin Onjon.
I am form Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a small country in South Asia. It is bordered by India on all side except a small border with Myanmar and and by the Bay of Bengal to the south.
I am 21 years old. I was born in Noakhali is a small district in Bangladesh. Before came New York i lived in a small village named Eklashpur.
My parents live in Bangladesh. I miss them very much. I wish I will go back to my country to meet my parents and all of my friend who live in Bangladesh. I miss u all..................

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nice to meet u

Jeffeny Gutierrez Luna said...

Nice to meet you too Abdin, I love the picture with the kids under the umbrella. And im very sure that your famlily miss you too.

yurie choi* said...

Hi,Abdin.I like your blog name. "Dream !" what are you gonna do on labor day? I hope you enjoy that day. Ah! Don't forget you have to return your dictionary :)

PRINCESS said...

Hi!! Nice to meet you too and have nice day.

Elaine Soffer said...

It must be quite a change to live on Long Island after living in a small village in Bangladesh! How did you decide to come to the U.S.?

Onjon Abdin said...

i came here with my parents .. They went back after two month.

Elaine Soffer said...

Why did they return? Were they unhappy here?

Onjon Abdin said...

they don't like the USA that's why they went back but next year may be they come here to stay with me

Jeffeny Gutierrez Luna said...

oh, yes Abdin my problem is solved.. thanks!

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm sure you'll be happy to have them back in the U.S.