Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Philosophy on Patient Care


My philosophy on patient care is unwavering commitment to quality and compassionate care for the patients. First and foremost, we want to make sure the patients have complete safety and no complications during or after the treatment. As a physical therapist, my philosophy will be providing the highest quality physical therapy through personalized care and education. I will perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient and physician input for treatment planning and goal setting. My understanding of the relationship between a physician and patient is that we work together to accomplish a desired goal. I will give my best effort in applying my skills, my experience, advancing and ever changing technologies and my judgment to each circumstance or situation. I am there for my patients to be accountable to, to provide hope, and healing so that they can began to live. I want them to know that they are not their infertility or their pain. As their bodies begin to heal, they are able to see beyond their pain and/or infertility and they can see all their new options for life. This allows them to heal physically, emotionally and spiritually and begin to live again. In one sentence, my philosophy to patient care is very simple: Treat everyone like they are family and exceed their expectations.

No comments: